Region VI VPPPA Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Scholarship submissions are open
- Deadline to request application for is April 21, 2022
- Deadline to have materials postmarked for delivery is April 22, 2022
- Winners will be recognized at the 2022 conference (Conference Information)
The Region VI VPPPA Scholarship Committee will select and award two (2) scholarships to students studying in the Occupational Safety or Occupational Health fields. Each scholarship will be valued at $2,500.
Fill out your intent to apply for the scholarship below to receive a copy of the application.
- Awardees must be an employee of a Region VI VPPPA member company, or a spouse, child or grandchild of an employee of a Region VI VPPPA member company. Region VI VPPPA Board of Directors, their spouse, child or grandchild are not eligible.
- Awardees must have graduated High School or possess a GED prior to submitting an application for consideration.
- Awardees must have completed one full year (24 credit hours) of college level studies. Note: This requirement does not apply to an employee of a Region VI VPPPA member company as long as they are a full-time employee and working a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Awardees must be majoring in Occupational Safety or Occupational Health field of study.
The student must have a grade point average of > 3.0 out of 4.0 at the time of application.